All About Toyota Dream Car Art Contest
Navana Limited is back with the 13th Toyota Dream Car Art Contest. As every year, we have our expectations rolling to keep the dreamers indulged in painting their creative masterpieces. Theme: “Dream Car”
Inspire the World With Your Dreams
Every child, within their dreams and aspirations, seek out opportunities. Amid the loads of dreams that a child might dream of, a world of fantasy might be crafted into the child’s imagination. Bearing this perception in mind, Toyota started the Dream Car Art Contest back in 2004 from the dream of creating a contest that would unite the imaginations of children all around the world. By arranging this contest worldwide, Toyota encourages the creativity of the children to paint their vision for the ultimate car of tomorrow with the theme-“Your Dream Car” and to spread the joy of having a dream.
What is A Dream Car?
As Toyota, we believe that dreams can take you anywhere, wherever you are. So how would your fantasy automobile make the world a better place? Why don't you show us and enter into the 12th Dream Car contest! All you have to do is think hard and imagine what your dream car would be. And for this, there are so many ways that can help you imagine your car of the future:
- Create a list
- Appreciate nature
- Talk to your family
- Draw some doodles
- Play a word association game
- Take a walk
- Read a book
- Flick through a magazine
- Window shop
- Watch a movie
- Go to a museum
- Share ideas with friends — or just sit down, close your eyes and let your imagination run wild.
Requirements with Artwork:
Age Category (Until any future changes):
- Group A: 7 years old and under
- Group B: 8-11 years old
- Group C: 12-15 years old
- A3 (16.5 inch x 11.69 inch)
- Color Pencil/ Crayon/ Pastel Color/ Marker etc.
- Computer & CG artwork.
- Artwork created by a person other than the participant.
- Drawings that resemble the previous Toyota Dream Car Art Contest works.
- Famous paintings, or which includes trademarked characters.
Send Your Artwork with Information:
- Name of Contestant
- Title of Artwork
- Description of Artwork (Within 50 Words)
- Date of Birth
- Guardian Name
- Contact No
Toyota Dream Car Contest 2017